Lakestone Bank & Trust (the Bank) respects the privacy of its customers and is committed to protecting their information on our website. We only collect non-identifying information about visitors to our website such as:
- Date and time the site was accessed,
- What pages were visited,
- What servers were used, and
- The city of the visitor as identified by the server address.
When a website visitor emails the Bank, the information is used, as appropriate, by Bank employees to complete the request submitted through the website. This information is not disseminated outside the Bank, nor is it sold to other organizations.
A cookie is a piece of data given to a browser by a web server. We set a cookie each time you log onto the Online Banking service. This cookie is merely an anonymous number that identifies the user's session. It does not store any personally identifiable information. We only use cookie technology to strengthen banking in the following way:
- While you are connected to the Online Banking service, the cookie is constantly monitored to ensure that we are communicating to the machine that logged in.
- If this cookie connection is interrupted (as may occur if an intruder intercepts your information), the Online Banking service will cancel the connection.
- This cookie will remain on your hard drive after you have completed your session.
- When you log onto Online Banking the next time, the old cookie will be replaced by a new cookie.
- At the end of any session, you can remove this cookie.
Children's Online Privacy
Because we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website, we collect the same general information we collect from any website user as well as personally-identifiable information from individuals under the age of 14 if they provide it. If such information is received via email, we will respond to the communication as warranted but only retain the information in accordance with our general information collection policy.
Links to Our Website
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which we may provide links.
Changes to this Internet Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to introduce new services or practices that may require a change to the provisions of this notice.