Lakestone Bank Mobile
Mobile banking provides a safe and secure way for Online Banking customers to access eligible accounts, even when you’re away from your computer – on vacation, having dinner with friends, in the checkout line – anytime, anywhere, simply using your mobile device. With Lakestone Bank Mobile, you can access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week to check account balances, view transactions, transfer funds between Lakestone accounts and make deposits.
Watch this video to see these features in action!
- View balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between Lakestone accounts
- Debit Card Management (temporarily suspend your debit card or report it Lost/Stolen)
- View statements, check images and deposit sets
- Pay bills
- Make Person to Person payments (an extension of Bill Pay)
- Make a Mobile Deposit
- Change your user ID and password
- Use Face or Touch ID to sign in (on capable devices)
- Save your user ID
- Set up a pass code for fast login
- Locate the nearest Lakestone office or ATM
You can easily activate mobile banking by downloading Lakestone Bank Mobile in the appropriate app store. Links can be found on the bottom of our website.
Mobile service provider usage charges may apply.
Tips for navigating through your Lakestone Bank Mobile App:
- No need to "sign out" every time you leave your app! In this app, signing out is equivalent to erasing your information from your device. The best practice is to simply close out your app (hitting the 'home' button or swiping away). Whenever you leave your app and come back to it, you will be prompted for your sign in pin.
- On your dashboard, the transactions listed are from all of your accounts. You can change this by choosing "view all". Then click the gear icon to select which accounts' transactions you would displayed.
- Under each account, you can find your estatements by clicking "documents".
- You can reorganize your dashboard to reflect your priorities. At the bottom of your dashboard, select "organize dashboard". Then you may hold down on card and rearrange the order. You can also remove or add cards. Each card has multiple display options as well. Select "done" to save.
- Under "manage cards", you can temporarily turn off your debit card. This is particularly helpful if you have misplaced your card. If you need to report your card lost or stolen, please call 810.664.2977 or visit your closest branch for a new card instantly.
Mobile Deposit gives you the flexibility to deposit checks 24/7 from anywhere, in a snap. This feature of Mobile Banking is accessed through our Lakestone Bank Mobile app.
- Download the Lakestone Bank Mobile App and self-enroll
Fees and Limits:
Personal limits are as follows: $2,500 daily deposit limit and $10,000 monthly deposit limit. Business limits are as follows: $10,000 daily deposit limit and $100,000 monthly deposit limit. Failure to follow these guidelines will affect your deposit. We reserve the right to modify your limits for this service at any time. Refer to the Most Common Fee Schedule for Mobile Deposit fees. Wireless carrier data and messaging charges may apply. For more information, contact your mobile service provider.
- Endorse the check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Checks must be made out to the account holder.
- Be sure to include all four corners of each check. The image needs to be clear.
- Make sure the dollar amount entered when making the deposit matches the written amount on the check.
- Do not deposit the following: foreign checks, savings bonds, traveler’s checks, money orders, federal government checks, checks more than 6 months old, checks dated in the future, second or third party checks (unless properly signed over).
- Keep your checks for 14 days. After 14 days, verify that the correct amount posted to your account and then properly destroy the check.
See our Funds Availability Policy (Regulation CC) for more information.
Your deposit is as secure as depositing checks in Lakestone branches or ATMs. Check images are not stored on your device. Our Lakestone apps have received the ViaForensics appSecure certification. ViaForensics performed several rigorous assessments (Android 4.4 and iOS 7.0 operating systems), including checking for insecure storing of data, appropriate two-factor authentication, secure data transmission, and man-in-the-middle and session hijacking vulnerabilities. The apps were found through empirical testing to avoid significant security vulnerabilities, and do not store or transmit sensitive data insecurely. The appSecure process is performed by qualified forensic and security analysts vs. automated code analysis, an important distinction from other secure app testing providers.
*Mobile service provider usage charges may apply.