Growing With You.
The Imlay City Branch is reopened after a renovation and being fitted with all the newest, banking technology.
In December of 2016, LCBT and CSB banks combine to make Lakestone Bank & Trust.
Lakestone Bank & Trust welcomes new Board of Directors: Mike Burke, Harold Burns, Dan Duncan, Greg McConnell, Scot Sheldon & Michelle Wendling.
The South Main Branch is reopened after a renovation and and being fitted with all the newest, banking technology.
The Bank began offering Mobile Deposit to customers.
Curt Carter, long time Director of County Bank Corp retires at the end of 2014.
Founded in 1902, the Bank celebrates 110 years of serving our community. "Our roots are here, not just branches."
James F. Harrington, retires from the Board of Directors at the end of 2011, after nineteen years as a dedicated and active director.
The Bank increases Deposit Market Share in Lapeer County to 33.5%. Charles E Schiedegger, long time Director of County Bank Corp retires at the end of 2010.
The Board of Directors, Management, and Staff at Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co. sincerely thank our friends and customers for their loyalty over the past 105 years. We look forward to serving our community for many years to come.
The Deerfield Office moved into their new, free-standing building with a grand opening on Monday, September 15, 2003.
An elevator was installed at the Main Office, giving customer access from the lower level to the main floor. The Bank celebrated its 100th anniversary with special events throughout the year.
On August 11, the eighth office, and the first new free-standing branch constructed in ten years, opened in Imlay City on M-53.
Another outstanding year with income climbing to a record $2,574,000, a 21.5% increase over the previous year, with the return on average assets of 1.56%. A 100% stock dividend increases the number of authorized shares to 1,200,000 and shares outstanding to 593,236, with the total stockholders’ equity reaching $17,720,000. Extensive remodeling throughout the entire main office brings the facility into the 21st century.
This was an outstanding year relative to the Bank’s history and performance. With total assets of $166,666,000, deposits rose to $150,511,000, loans reached nearly $98,000,000 at year-end. The return on assets is by far the highest in the Bank’s history at 1.33%.
The Deerfield office opens May 24 in Bryan’s Supermarket in the North Branch area.
The Bank marked a milestone of 90 years of service to the community.
On January 3, the formal ownership of Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co. was transferred to the one-bank holding company, County Bank Corp and its wholly owned subsidiary Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co. The activities of the Corporation are limited to the ownership of the Bank. The Bank’s first ATM was activated April 13. The full-service Metamora office opened September 1, with a drive-up ATM being activated on the 18th.
The shareholders, at the recommendation of the board of directors, approved the formation of County Bank Corp, a one-bank holding company.
A milestone of over $100,000,000 in total assets is attained during the year.
Main Office remodeling is completed, with redesigned lower level and rear area, including an escalator (the first in the Lapeer County) and rear entrance from the City parking lot behind the Bank. The Attica branch office opens June 27 in Attica Township at the corner of Imlay City (M-21) and Lake Pleasant Roads.
The third branch office opened November 2 on S. Main Street (M-24) at the south city limits of Lapeer; the area at that time was known as Southgate, hence the branch name. This full-service office has installed Tel- Air Units (the first in the County) in the drive-in lanes.
The Pine Clay branch was the second offsite office, opening January 5.
The first expansion to a branch facility opened October 22 in Elba Township at the corner of Elba and Davison (M-21) Roads.
The name was formally changed to Lapeer County Bank & Trust Co.
The first Bank in the County to have full trust powers, is granted under the Michigan Financial Institutions Act.
Corporate name is changed from Lapeer Savings Bank of Lapeer to Lapeer Savings Bank.
Lapeer Savings Bank reorganized in 1934, opening November 24 under the provisions of the Michigan Bank Act of 1933.
In 1925, Lapeer Savings Bank established a Trust Department, first in the County to use a new state law. Assets grew to $1,052,356.
Within ten years of its beginning, the Bank had begun construction of its present home on the Watkins property at the corner of Nepessing and Pine Streets. It is interesting to note that the Bank built and owned the main floor of the building. The second story was built and owned by Lapeer Masonic Temple Association.
The new Bank, formally opened January 3. It was located in the Wattles store building (later known as The Lapeer Candy Co., Stephens and Weston Shoe Store, and more recently, Michele & Co. Fine Jewelers) in downtown Lapeer.
Lapeer Savings Bank was chartered as bank #271 by the State of Michigan and incorporated as Lapeer Savings Bank of Lapeer on September 19, 1902. Members of the first board of directors were B. F. Loder, L. S. Higley, Edgar S. Hough, John McLennan, Mathias Caley, I. J. Kohler, and George R. Buck. B. F. Loder was the first president, Edgar S. Hough, vice-president, and George R. Buck was the first operating head of the Bank.