Lakestone Bank & Trust is committed to supporting non-profit organizations in their efforts to serve our communities. To help the Bank in considering your donation or sponsorship, please submit your written request to Marketing at least one month prior to the event. While we will consider every request, though the Bank has limited resources and cannot fund them all. Therefore, organizations that Bank with Lakestone Bank & Trust or are affiliated with our customers, board members and/or employees will be given priority.
Donations are generally made to:
- Activities that benefit large numbers of people within our community.
- Community services related to affordable housing and services which target low to moderate income families.
- Community services related to financial literacy.
- Community economic development projects which impact low to moderate income families.
We may not be able to make contributions for causes which support:
- Individual needs.
- Travel expenses for individuals or groups.
- Political causes or campaigns.
- Membership or religious organizations, unless the project benefits the entire community.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Donation Request form. Please submit it, along with a current IRS form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (if applicable) and any additional materials relating to your request, to any Lakestone office or mail to: Lakestone Bank & Trust, Attn: Marketing, P.O. Box 250, Lapeer, MI 48446. Please note that a donation request form will be required for all donations. If you have questions, you can call the Marketing Department at 810.538.1925.
The Lakestone Scholarship is designed to provide needs based scholarships for graduating seniors in our community. As a locally owned community bank, Lakestone Bank & Trust wants to encourage and reward graduating seniors who are motivated to obtain a degree.
First time applicants will need to submit their completed application, high school transcript or GED documentation, a completed essay and the first page of income tax forms for both student and parents.
Students applying for a second, third or fourth year extension of the scholarship must submit a completed Scholarship Extension application, college transcript, completed FAFSA and the first page of your most recent income tax forms.
For more information about the scholarship will be posted as it becomes available.